You are invited to the Fall Fling, Dickinson Cattle Co. Customer Appreciation day, Sept 30, 2017. It is coming fast so get your hotel reservations, clean the hay strings out of the truck seat and make a plan.
Each year the Dickinson family invites all clients and friends to enjoy an educational "Customer Appreciation Event." Ohio Fall colors are exploding, the weather is perfect; if not, there is a covered pavilion. This special event is planned for those who savor great cattle. If you have not attended in the past, what are you waiting for? Here is the plan, which includes a free lunch for ranch guests of rib sticking delicious beef and assorted trimmings, don’t miss out. Here are some highlights:
For more info see below...
Send reservations to DCC Fling, 35000 Muskrat, Barnesville, Ohio 43713
- Exploring Diversification & Byproduct Profit ~~ Darol Dickinson
- Purchasing and Customizing the Ranch 4 X 4 ~~ Alan King
- Demo ~~ To Be Announced
- Semen red-hot specials, one day only~~ some bulls half price~~bring your tank. Ask for list.
- See over 80” T2T legends ~~ including World Champion Clear Win, Drag Iron, Jester, Junction, Stampede Win and Rodeo Max.
- Herd health, vaccinations, medications. List provided. ~~ Joel Dickinson
- Bring calves to brand. Use DCC chutes, irons and we brand for you, or you do it~~your choice. Learn to brand and castrate the humane and totally bloodless way ~~live demonstrations ~~ volunteers needed.
- Free photos with the gentlest, kindest DCC steer ever. Bring your camera or we snap’em for you.
- Narrated cattle pasture bus tours. Guaranteed no ride bumpier this side of Washington, DC.
- What Cameras to use for cattle photography ~~ Kirk Dickinson
- Peruse the brand new LONGHORNS HEAD TO TAIL STORE. See a store full of great useful items you can’t buy at Walmart, or any government jail or tax office. Visit continuous LHTT Theater/Horn Gallery.
- See the most economical, safest squeeze chute -- the BRY. Now $1350. Haul home in a pickup.
- Demos of the Gallagher cattle scales ~~ wives weighed free. Meet Alan King -- ranch new staff.
RSVP Required. If you plan to attend and have not sent in reservations, do it now.
Each year there are educational demonstrations of hoof trimming, branding, bloodless castration, bloodless dehorning (not on Longhorns), planned matings, AI, squeeze chutes, poison weeds to learn and avoid, livestock photography, and bus tour for guests.
The trail drive style lunch is free. The educational demonstrations and ranch narrated bus tours are $15 for adults and $5 for children. If you are a DCC client bring your last purchase invoice; one free admittance per invoice.
Endure the featured presentation to assist profitability by Darol Dickinson titled, “Diversification & Byproduct Profit” It may not be politically correct, but you will leave with new profit ideas, encouragement and a renewed determined spirit.
Make your motel reservations now. Due to the gas well exploration in the area motels are full of oil and gas people. You have rooms blocked by Dickinson Cattle Company, while they last, at a special rate.
Make your motel reservations now.Rooms (20) are blocked at a special reduced rate.
ask for Dickinson Cattle Co LLC rate.
Brand new -- Days Inn & Suites Belmont, Belmont, Ohio,
I - 70 exit 208. (DCC exit is 202)
Reservations must be on or before Oct 4 - DQ $119, K $99.
Comp breakfast with real meat.
Reservations 740 782 1025
*Rooms will be 100% filled so book early.
This is our 47th anniversary of raising Longhorns--it's a special day and a special year.
See you Saturday, October the 11th,
DCC Family and Staff
LIABILITY: All steer owners, guests and innocent bystanders attending the FLING waive all liability for any and all harm that may result, and agree by this notice and their participation to totally hold DCC harmless. This is the only notice you will receive.