You are invited to the Fall Fling, Dickinson Cattle Co. Customer Appreciation day, Sept 30, 2017. It is coming fast so get your hotel reservations, clean the hay strings out of the truck seat and make a plan.
Each year the Dickinson family invites all clients and friends to enjoy an educational "Customer Appreciation Event." Ohio Fall colors are exploding, the weather is perfect; if not, there is a covered pavilion. This special event is planned for those who savor great cattle. If you have not attended in the past, what are you waiting for? Here is the plan, which includes a free lunch for ranch guests of rib sticking delicious beef and assorted trimmings, don’t miss out. Here are some highlights:
For more info see below...
Send reservations to DCC Fling, 35000 Muskrat, Barnesville, Ohio 43713
- Featured presentation; LOW INPUT PRODUCTION. 15 proven ways to reduce cost and increase profit.
- Horn Showcase Satalite International horn measuring official site. See historic measurements competitive world wide. (Click for entry data.) Official judge Ed Callan.
- Demo - contest, learn to guess cattle weights. Special guest speaker announced later.
- Semen red-hot specials, one day only~~ some bulls half price~~bring your tank. Ask for list. This is worth the trip.
- See over 80” and 90" T2T legends ~~ including World Champion Jester, Jet Black, Reckon So, Silent Iron, Jam Packed, Clear Point, and Rodeo Max.
- Bring your calves to brand. Use DCC chutes, irons and we brand for you, or you do it. Learn to brand and castrate the humane and totally bloodless way ~~live demonstrations ~~ volunteers needed.
- Free photos with the gentlest, kindest DCC steer ever. Bring your camera or we snap’em for you.
- Narrated cattle pasture bus tours. Guaranteed no ride bumpier this side of Washington, DC.
- Peruse the LONGHORNS HEAD TO TAIL STORE. See a store full of great useful items you can’t buy at Walmart, or any government jail or tax office. Visit continuous LHTT Theater/Horn Gallery. See 75 different sale products made of horn. Special price on "Ohio boneless swinging steaks."
- See the most economical, safest squeeze chute -- the BRY. Now $1350. Haul home in your pickup.
- Demos of the Gallagher cattle scales ~~ wives weighed free.
- And, there will be a few cattle for sale that you will really like. Low priced feeder steers ready to go. Bring a trailer.
RSVP Required. If you plan to attend and have not sent in reservations, do it now. (RSVP is french, Repondez sil vous plait, meaning "Please respond."
Each year there are educational demonstrations of hoof trimming, branding, bloodless castration, bloodless dehorning (not on Longhorns), planned matings, AI, squeeze chutes, poison weeds to learn and avoid, livestock photography, and bus tour for guests.
The trail drive style lunch is free. The educational demonstrations and ranch narrated bus tours are $15 for adults and $5 for children. If you are a DCC client bring your last purchase invoice; one free admittance per invoice.
Make your motel reservations now.SLEEP INN & SUITES
40 rooms blocked for the Fall Fling up to September 14. Take advantage of the special reduced Dickinson Cattle Co rate of $75. (2 Queens or 1 King) Free breakfast with bacon and or sausage (pork products) just 6 miles from the ranch, see map.
Call 740 782 1298.
This is our 50th anniversary of raising Longhorns--it's a special day and a special year.
See you Saturday, September the 30th,
DCC Family and Staff
LIABILITY: All steer owners, guests and innocent bystanders attending the FLING waive all liability for any and all harm that may result, and agree by this notice and their participation to totally hold DCC harmless. This is the only notice you will receive.