You are invited to the Dickinson Cattle Co., Customer Appreciation day, Sept 30, 2023.
Each year the Dickinson family invites all clients and friends to enjoy an educational "Customer Appreciation Event." Ohio Fall colors are starting to explode, the weather is perfect; if not, there is a covered pavilion. This special event is planned for those who savor fancy cattle. If you have not attended in the past, what are you waiting for? Here is the plan, which includes a free lunch for ranch guests of rib sticking delicious beef and assorted trimmings, don’t miss out. Here are some highlights
For more info see below...
- Demo on how to understand an ITLA Show Judge's reasons. Dr.
- How to find, finance, buy and sell ranches.
- Learn the basics of roping. Know how to rope Texas Longhorns,
horses, or wild kids running through Walmarts. by Wes Goodman.
- Semen, real-cool deal on semen, one day only~~ some bulls half price~~bring your LN storage tank.
- See over 90" and 100" T2T legends ~~ including World Champion Up Start, Point Mark, Jam Packed, Drop Box, Dragon Pearl, Iron Dancer and eight over 100" specimens.
- Bring your calves to brand. Use DCC chutes, irons and we brand for you, or you do it. Learn to brand and castrate the humane and totally bloodless way ~~live demonstrations ~~ volunteers needed. No more than 4 calves branded per owner (whole herd branding not offered) Doug Burris officiating.
- Free photos with the gentlest, kindest DCC steer ever. Bring your camera or we snap’em for you.
- How to identify timing to AI easy. by Doug Burris
- Narrated cattle-pasture bus tours. Guaranteed no ride bumpier this side of Washington, DC.
- How to trim feet of your biggest herd sire without getting your
wife kicked or run-over with draw down method. Joel Dickinson
- New crisp 2024 Texas Longhorn Celebrity calendars available.
- Peruse the LONGHORNS HEAD TO TAIL STORE. See a store full of great useful items you can’t buy at Walmart, or any government jail or tax office. Visit continuous LHTT Theater/Horn Gallery. See 75 different sale products made of horn. Special price on "Ohio boneless swinging steaks."
- See the most economical, safest squeeze chute -- the BRY. Now $1900. Haul home in your own pickup or borrow a neighbor's. (Does not transport well attached to the roof of your Mercedes)
- How to IQ test your own cattle to raise the most gentle, intelligent stock.
- Get all your Christmas gifts early. Buy the new book by Darol Dickinson, LARAPIN HORN. Select the most beautiful Longhorn hide purses -- get your wife's Christmas gift early so there is no regrets later.
- There will be a few cattle for sale that you will really like. Low priced feeder steers ready to go. Bring a big trailer. Cattle are priced so low, few, if any will remain after this day.
- How to save money on ranch insurance. What you don't need to
buy no matter how good the insurance salesman is. ~Barry Peters.
If you plan to attend and have not sent in reservations, do it now. (RSVP is french, Repondez sil vous plait, meaning "Please respond." The french always make it hard.
Invite a non-longhorn producer to come with you and mess with their head.
This event will consist of educational demonstrations, special speakers, and a narrated bus tour cost $20 for adults and $8 for children. If you are a DCC client, please bring your last purchase invoice for one free admittance per invoice. Lunch will be provided for no additional cost.
We are making customized name tags for each person, so when you RSVP, can you please included names of all folks attending, plus contact information including: City, State, Address, Zip, Email, and best contact phone number. Click here to RSVP. https://form.jotform.com/232225306548049
Please fill out a separate entry for each person.
If for any reason, you can't attend after RSVP'ing, we would greatly appreciate if you notify us a couple days before so we can plan appropriately.
Make your motel reservations now.
Forty rooms blocked for DCC Appreciation Day up to September 29. Take advantage of the special reduced Dickinson Cattle Co rate of $79. (Two Queens or 1 King) Free breakfast with real bacon and or sausage (pork products) just 6 miles from the ranch, see map. Ask for the Dickinson Cattle Co Cattle Buyers rate and get the $79 rate at any time of year - regular $109.
Call reservations 740 782 1298.
This is our 56th anniversary of raising Longhorns
it's a special day and a special year.
See you Saturday, September the 30th,
DCC Family and Staff
LIABILITY: All steer owners, guests and innocent bystanders attending the FLING waive all liability for any and all harm that may result, and agree by this notice and their participation to totally hold DCC harmless. This is the only notice you will receive.